EFT Group - EFT personal training is a scam!
I would NEVER recommend these scam artists to anyone!I signed up to pay $25 per session ONLY when I actually met with the trainer.
I met with a trainer once which was a complete waste of my time and money! She was always late(and rarely available)and only spent 15-20 minutes with me. I expected to learn how to use the gym equipment to my benefit but all she did was have me do crunches and throw a ball back and forth! She didn't teach me anything or even set up a workout routine for me!
After the first session the horrible EFT company left my Retro Fitness location. I discovered that they continued to bill me each month even though I did NOT meet with a trainer! When I signed up I was told over and over again that this would NOT be a contract and that I would only get billed when I met with my trainer. I was given the run around for quite sometime before I went to EFT's website and found a phone number.
Only after me acting completely irate and screaming did they agree to cancel my "contract" that they claimed I signed up for! At that point, I was so disgusted that I didn't even demand my money back for the sessions I was charged for.
I was simply relieved to be done with them!A TOTAL SCAM AND WASTE OF MONEY!109b321b review #172039
You may also like
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "I mistakenly signed up for North American Power for both electric and gas, enticed by their low intro rates. Next thing I know, my gas bill is up to..."
- "We have 6.5 wooded acres, that has a R.O.W., Right of Way, from our local electric company (Orange & Rockland Utilities) over our property! There are three big electric..."
- "We moved to Amarillo last Jan. And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys. Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and..."
- "I was very disappointed that Avis charged me an additional $17.36 after having driven the car a whopping grand total of 8 miles(to/from an airport hotel)! The needle didn't..."
- "knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case. Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof...."
- "THE QUANTUM II SECTIONAL IS COLORED WITH PAINT, NOT DYE OR STAIN!!! We purchased the Quantum II sectional from Bob's 18 months ago. A little over 1 year..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."